SELF INTRODUCTION

Gregorius Ariyo Kresnadhi

Hello There!

My name is Gregorius Ariyo Kresnadhi. I was born in Semarang, on 21 October 2001. My parents and i moved to Bandung when i was 4 years old. Right now, i live in Boston Street No.B3 in Komplek Citra Green Dago, North Bandung, West Java, Indonesia. I lived here with my parents and my sister. At the time of typing this post i am 14 years old.
My hobby is cycling, hiking, and do some computer stuff. I always love to ride my bike around Bandung, but i can't do it as often as i was back when junior high school. In senior high school there's less free time. I also like hiking. I like it because the vibe of nature, and the panoramic view that you get when you reach the top of the mountain is awesome! The last thing of my hobby is to do computer stuff. I am a big nerd when it comes to computer, especially in the hardware and software territory. I love to watch tons and tons of videos about computer stuff. There's actually a lot to explore in computer.
Now, i study in SMA Negeri 3 Bandung as a student in the 1st grade. Before i became a student in SMA Negeri 3 Bandung, i studied at SMP Santa Angela Bandung. My first impression about studying in SMA Negeri 3 is good. The new environment is actually really friendly. There's actually a big difference in my opinion and the real fact about SMA Negeri 3 Bandung. But, there's always a pretty hard thing to do in the new environment which is to adapt to the new environment. It could take weeks, and even months. Well, that's all for now. See you later!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A HOLIDAY WITH MY FAMILY

Being Grateful

CROSSWORD PUZZLE, CAN YOU SOLVE IT ?